My Newest Canvas Paint
After long long time i did a canvas paint. It's about the Arrival of Nadungamuew Raja. I found out a photograph from internet which made me attract to that photo. So i thought to pain it. That photo has taken in front of Queen's Hotel, Kandy. Every year this elephant is coming to Kandy for participate for Kandy Dalada Perahara. Drawing this painting was little bit hard but after finish this i felt, actually i can't express my feeling from words.
I am going to Kandy every year for watch this beautiful event. But unfortunately I couldn't go there from 3 years because of that bomb and this corona pandemic. But I hope that next year I can go there. And also I want to see this Nandungamuwe Raja's arrival from my own eyes. Until that I have to satisfying by watch my paint.
ππππ
ReplyDeletegood
ReplyDelete